Friday, November 18, 2011

Me in 2012

Today I'm trying to get a jump start on 2012. 


2010 was an awesome year. i lost 50ish pounds & i just overall felt awesome
2011 has been a downer. i'm not sure what the catalyst was, but for once in my life, i am not sad to see a year end.

i'm going to try to end 2011 with the happiness & attitude i started it with. today i found out that i was not going to be offered a coverage position as an np..but you know what, it's been so hard trying to get in touch with people (i.e.: i never really got in touch with anyone!)...a friend went and did some digging. i thought i would've been much more disappointed...i told her..."things happen for a reason, so that just means bigger & better things are waiting for me!" last week i may have been really upset. nope...God has a plan for me...i need to start following His plan & not my own. 
God wants me to feel better...whatever got me here was following my own path...so now it's time to find my way back to His...because He never leaves....it's we who stray away. 
going to start out my self-care today with a massage and a workout :) i'm super excited & wanted to write it down. maybe those will be the 2 things i do every time i start to feel down again. 
then i'm going to grocery shop (yes for thanksgiving), but i'm definitely going to try to focus on healthy options. because if you come to my house to eat, you have to eat what i make...i don't have to make what you like..just saying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment